Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What interests me about technology?

Over the past few years, I have grown very interested in the new technology of Music. In particular, the changing of the guard from cassettes and compact discs to MP3's and I pods.

I own an I Pod and I do not see how I was able to get along in the first 30 years of my life without one. This is one item that I truly use everyday. I am constantly listening to my music as well as various podcasts that I enjoy.

I have always been a music fan, and have a large collection of cassettes and cds. However in 2009, you just do not see music in this form like you used to. Everyone has evolved to the digital age of I pods, Zunes, and other MP3 players. After high school, I worked at a Music store in my hometown that did a great business selling cassettes and cds; in 2004 they went out of business. Why? Due to the new digital age of music.

No comments: