Saturday, March 14, 2009

My First Two Months!

Could it really be that I have been a CML employee for two months already? Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday that I had my On-Boarding class!

My time with CMl has been great so far! I am still learning, but I feel that I have come along way since day one. I would like to thank lots of people for all the help they have given me. Big thanks to the Livingston staff for their patience and guidance with me while I learn. Thank you as well to Shirley and Jane for being so understanding when I had to miss a few days for a personal matter. I also want to thank Chip Patzer, and the Main Circulation staff for being so good to me while I was at Main for training.

I have really enjoyed working at the Livingston branch. In these tough economic times, we can truly say that libraries make a huge difference! Our patrons are depending on us more than ever, and it feels good to leave work knowing that you may have helped someone that day.

I tried to get on with CML for so long, it took a long time, and was not easy. I can honestly say that I feel blessed to be here!

No comments: